Samsung has officially launched their newest Android tablet ‘Galaxy Tab‘, the new alternative that will compete with the iPad.
The Samsung GALAXY Tab will be released in Europe in mid September, and in other markets including Korea, the US and Asia in coming months.
Galaxy Tab specs:
- Cortex A8 1GHz processor
- 7-inch (1024 x 600) touchscreen TFT-LCD display
- 512MB RAM
- 16GB/32GB of storage
- microSD slot (up to 32GB additional storage)
- 3-megapixel autofocus camera with Led Flash
- 1.3 megapixel camera (secondary)
- 720p HD video recording support
- GPS, 2.5G (GSM/GPRS/EDGE), 3G, 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- HDMI port
- Full HD video playback/Adobe Flash Player 10.1
- Android 2.2 Froyo OS
[via Press Release]