Sunday, August 2, 2009

iPhone 3G burned and melts

We used to hear about burning or exploding battery while charging, checkout this new incident from an iPhone 3G owner in the Netherlands. He left his iPhone on the passenger’s seat in standby mode when he got back, he saw black smoke inside his car.

He discovered that his iPhone melted in his car seat making a massive hole. More pictures below...

[via gizmodo]

Related Posts by Categories

About This Blog
Shaking some mixed ideas, news and opinion.

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by 2008

Back to TOP