Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Top 10 Entrecard Droppers (July 2008)



A big thanks to all my blog visitors especially the Top 10 Entrecard Droppers.

Here they are:

  1. Snapshotcap - 29 drops
  2. Free software download at BA-Software - 27 drops
  3. Slow Streamyx - 27 drops
  4. Our Journey to Forever - 22 drops
  5. Mind Relaxing Ideas - 21 drops
  6. Superficial Gallery - 20 drops
  7. FOOTBALL: Just Love The Game - 20 drops
  8. Attraction Marketing - 19 drops
  9. Orangeinks - 17 drops
  10. Pinoy Teens Online - 17 drops

Thank you again for regularly including my blog in your daily rounds of Entrecard dropping.

By the Way, thanks Snapshotcap for sending/awarding me some EC credits for visiting your site..

And thank you also for giving me an idea to share some of my Entrecard credits to my consistent Entrecard droppers. I will start giving Entrecard credits on the end of this month (for the August Stats).

Related Posts by Categories



About This Blog

http://badabings.blogspot.com
Shaking some mixed ideas, news and opinion.

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

   Badabings