Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Is SezWho having a problem?



SezWho's partnership with a Entrecard is a great news to many blog owners but it seems SezWho is having a problem in their system.

I have installed the Sezwho comment system in my other blog few days ago but Since yesterday (July 21), I have noticed that the Sezwho system is not crawling at my blog.

My friend who own more than five blogs also has a problem with SezWho. He email SezWho for the integration instruction plus code for blogs having a single email address. Giving SezWho the benefit of the doubt, they said they have send the activation code to my friend but until now he hasn't received the code yet.

I don't know if their doing a maintenance schedule on their servers. The only thing that i can do is to wait and see.

Related Posts by Categories



About This Blog

http://badabings.blogspot.com
Shaking some mixed ideas, news and opinion.

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

   Badabings