Thermalright is offering their newest CPU cooler called the Archon. Supports platform for both Intel (LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA775) and AMD (AM3, AM2) processors.
It has TY-140 PWM (140mm fan), mirror-like copper base, six sintered heatpipes and has a large aluminium heatsink.
The 140mm fan is working at 900~1300 RPM and a noise level of only 21dBA at max RPM (measured a 50cm).
- Dimension: Length 155mm x Width 53mm x Height 170mm
- Weight: 806g (excluding fan and mounting brackets)
- Heatpipe: 6mm heatpipe*6 units
- Copper Base: C1100 Pure copper nickel plated with mirror shine
- Dimension: L160mm x H140mm x W26.5mm
- Weight: 140g
- Fan speed: 900~1300RPM (PWM controlled)
- Fan noise: 19~21dBA
- Airflow: 56~73CFM
- Connector: 4 Pin (PWM Fan connector)